Friday, February 11, 2011

MY DREAM, MY FUTURE


Having a dream is just like putting yourself to a successful one. Successful one which was what everyone aspires. A dream will stay a dream without any moves, but a dream with determination and pursuing powers is a dream comes true.

I am not dreaming of big things yet I’m just dreaming to have a good and a pulchritudinous future, to achieve and to reach my chosen goal of life. Goal of life that may bring the whole me into the door of success.

I’m dreaming to be a successful CPA someday. A CPA whom to be honoured about. I’m not fared with this kind of life- this is my basis. But when I entered my secondary life, here I am; a girl who wanted most and almost dreaming to be a CPA even if I have doubts in facing this. I have no other choice! It was hard, I know and my capabilities and abilities was not enough for such level of life. But I will do my best just to surpass this said to be challenges of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment