Wednesday, January 5, 2011

NEW YEAR, NEW BEGINNING

Looking back, I see my old self, the ordeals that I've met and faced, a shattered pieces of me because of burden, the friendship that were formed and kept, and the moment that have been shared together.

New beginning but not the end of everything. Beginning of a healthy, successful and responsible life. I may not be a wise person last year, I may not be a perfect one but I will try to be a better friend, classmate, student, companion and daughter for this another year of living.

And of course, it is not really the end of everything. Three months from now, we will be entering the enormous world which is the college life. But I will surely miss those smiles and enjoy the remaining three months of my high school life together with my friends who completed and build up the whole me.

It's still a NEW year for us and a time to begin a new life. Enjoy what you have now and do what you want to do. God gave us another year for us to begin with again and regain for the wasted time last year. I know it's hard to begin but by a little, we can make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment